Friday, September 16, 2011

TOTAL CIRCUIT 004

Hi again all!

First of all let me apologize for the delay in bringing you this workout. I have been away a little longer than expected at a climbing festival in northern China but now I am back home in Yangshuo and training hard :)

I have the next Total Circuit workout for you today which is one with a little focus on cardio so it is one that you really can push hard with.

As usual it is 10 exercises in a row that you will do for a minute each and rotate through twice for a total of 20 minutes. Remember to push yourself as hard as you can and feel free to vary the exercises if that are too difficult (such and doing push ups from your knees if need be, etc).

Ok, here we go!


TOTAL CIRCUIT 004 - 20 minutes total time

Skipping (use a skipping rope or any piece of rope you can find)
Chair Step Up Burpees
V Sits
Mountain Climbers
Breakdance Pushups
Squat Jumps
Elbow Prop Scissors
Chair Step Up Burpees (They are so good we're doing them twice!)
Wide Side To Side Push Ups
Starjumps


So best thing to do is watch the video and see how all the exercises are done then set your stopwatch and go for it! Here's the video for this workout...




Enjoy!

Duncan

6 comments:

  1. amazing view, Duncan. Btw. those exercises are perfect when you're in a hotel room (like I am currently)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Arnor, the views from our apartment here in Yangshuo are amazing, you should see the sunset from here :)

    And yeah, you don't need much room or equipment for any of these workouts, and I will keep them that way; minimal gear, minimal space, body weight training :)

    What are you doing in a hotel room? Are you in Iceland or away?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Duncan, thought I would give the exercises a try. Almost killed me, much harder than it looks/sounds. Will try keep them up daily. Great website except your latest cameraman seems slightly dodgy. Great to catch up with you last weekend.

    Ryan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Ryan! Was great seeing you too man, I'll tee up a trip to Kunming for the winter some time so I'll be in touch :)
    They are much harder than they look huh! haha, keep it up dude :)
    D.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Any chance you can turn the auto play off on this video?

    Every time I load the front page or the site it starts playing and notifies my workmates that I could be busier...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi buddy, all done, sorry about that! I'll keep an eye on that in the future. cheers for the heads up!
    Duncan

    ReplyDelete